“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
Youth Mobility Center's mission is to:
- Provide further opportunities for cross-border mobility within education, training and volunteering, thereby transforming mobility into a widespread phenomenon;
- Take steps to attain the objectives of the current European Union (EU) programs for education, youth, culture, citizenship and research;
- Facilitate the participation of all young people in mobility schemes and enhance the mobility of all educational staff;
- Create partnerships and take action at several levels and with various international stakeholders to increase opportunities for mobility on behalf of young people.
- Our goal is to give the opportunity to as many young people as possible to be mobile, to study, work and volunteer abroad. We believe that through mobility young people may enhance their personal development and increase their future employment by developing soft skills that may be proven invaluable in the labor market.